PhysioMimix™ NASH-in-a-box kit
Fast-track your route to successful NASH therapeutic development
NASH-in-a-box contains everything required to recreate our industry-validated human in vitro Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH) model in your own laboratory.
- Rapid adoption of organ-on-a-chip approach by scientists, irrespective of their experience.
- Instant access to validated protocols developed and refined through years of industry collaboration.
- Generation of high-content clinically translatable data to unlock disease mechanisms and confirm drug efficacy and safety.
Benefits of our NASH-in-a-box kit
Use NASH-in-a-box to address the limitations of traditional approaches and avoid unexpected results in the clinic.
- PhysioMimix™ OOC compatible
- Software-guided protocols
- 3D-validated primary human hepatocytes, stellate and Kupffer cells
- Proprietary NASH media and supplements
- Assay kits to quality control cultured 3D liver microtissues
Pathologically Scarred by Fibrosis. How To Model and Quantify Human NASH in a Microphysiological System.
Modelling human liver fibrosis in the context of non-alcoholic steatohepatitis using a microphysiological system.
Speak to an expert
Talk to an expert