Our range of Multi-chip plates
Designed to create optimal conditions for primary human hepatocytes and non-parenchymal cells (NPCs)
Designed to achieve more physiologically relevant biological barrier models, such as gut and lung
Designed to enable two-organ communication between interconnected barrier and liver models
Advancing human-relevant research
Advance the pace and human relevance of your research with our approachable, customizable and cost-effective range of Multi-chip plates.
Our PhysioMimix range of Multi-chip plates is purpose-designed to more accurately recapitulate the physiology and function of human organs and tissues in vitro.
Our plates offer ultimate flexibility. You can adapt our models to suit your research needs, or bring your in-house models into a PhysioMimix format to increase your throughput capabilities.
Our solution is designed around a familiar plate-based format that contains multiple chips to enable rapid adoption, while increasing throughput and decreasing cost.
PhysioMimix Multi-chip plates provide the following features:
- PDMS-free plates reduce non-specific binding for result accuracy
- Multi-chip design increases throughput capacity and reduces cost
- Fluidically isolated chips allow multiple conditions to be explored within a plate
- Purpose-designed plates support the needs of single-and multi-organ models
- Adjustable flow improves physiological relevance
- Inter- and intra-organ flow permits the inclusion of circulating immune cells
- Longitudinal repeat sampling capability enables time course studies
- Large sampling volumes facilitate highly multiplexed end-point analysis
- Open-well format for easy adoption and model customization
3D validated cells
Choose cells from our 3D validated cell supply catalog and accelerate your route to generating reliable and robust human translatable data from organ-on-a-chip research.
NASH-in-a-box contains everything required to recreate our industry-validated human in vitro Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) model in your own laboratory.