Explore drug pharmacokinetics, scheduling, and combinations without xenografts
Our unique Oncology in vitro Service combines innovative technology with deep cell culture expertise to enable a first–exploration of the pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic (PK/PD) and efficacy relationship in vitro.
Use this service to validate and explore in vivo or in silico findings and perform experiments that wouldn’t be possible otherwise.
- Compare in vitro cell and tumor model responses to murine and human PK profiles
- Explore the effects of drug combination therapies and dosing schedules
- Evaluate in silico predictions
- Define PK/PD relationships to guide xenograft or clinical study design
- Investigate the human relevance of xenograft results
How the service works:
- Our specialist team works with you to formulate an experimental design
- You submit your test agent and in vitro model for culture in 2D or 3D.
- We apply varying concentrations of one or two drugs in combination that accurately recreate in vivo or in silico PK profiles
- PK profiles are repeated every 12, 24, or 48 hours
- Full report with option to receive cell and media samples for molecular mechanism investigation