Fast-track your route to successful NASH therapeutic development with our in vitro 3D NASH model
NASH-in-a-box contains everything required to recreate our industry-validated human in vitro Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) model in your own laboratory. It is designed for use with our PhysioMimix OOC range of single- and multi-organ microphysiological systems.
- The rapid adoption of an organ-on-a-chip approach by scientists, irrespective of their experience
- Instant access to validated protocols developed and refined through years of industry collaboration
- Generation of high-content clinically translatable data to unlock disease mechanisms and confirm drug efficacy and safety
Features of our 3D NASH model
Use NASH-in-a-box to address the limitations of traditional approaches and avoid unexpected results in the clinic.
- PhysioMimix OOC compatible
- Software-guided protocols
- 3D validated primary human hepatocytes, stellate, and Kupffer cells
- Proprietary NASH media and supplements
- Assay kits to quality control cultured 3D liver microtissues
This short animation describes how our NASH-in-a-box kit enhances your chance of successfully developing NASH therapeutics by recreating our industry-proven 3D NASH model in your laboratory.
How does our 3D NASH model compare?
There are a wide range of preclinical research and development tools available. How does NASH-in-a-box compare to more traditional approaches?
|In vitro 2D cell culture||In vitro 3D spheroid||In vivo animal models||Organ-on-a-chip|
|Longevity||< 7 days||< 7 days||> 4 weeks||2-4 weeks|
|Ease of adoption|
|Time to result|