Location: UK based
Provision of legal advice to the company.
Arrangement of legal services required by the company:
- Identification, appointment and working with external counsels to provide legal expertise in specific areas when required by the company (company law, property law, IP/patent law, litigation, employment law, tax law, etc.), including US and potentially European counsel.
- Drafting and assisting with the negotiation of commercial contracts required during the normal course of business, including but not limited to:
- Confidentiality agreements
- Material transfer agreements
- Research & Development agreements
- Product Manufacture & Supply agreements
- Procurement agreements
- Marketing & distribution agreements
- IP In-licence & out-licence agreements
- Quality agreements
- Cataloguing and maintenance of company legal agreements, including agreement renewals and terminations.
- Assisting the Company Secretary with corporate filings.
- Maintenance of the Company’s patent & trademark estate (in collaboration with external IP attorneys)
Capabilities & Behaviours
- Self-motivated / self-starter
- Ability to work remotely
- Focussed on the Commercial success of the Company
- Confident in prioritising workload
- Flexible time management – fluctuating workload
- Good interpersonal skills, engaging with the Executive team and Senior management
- Willing and able to occasionally travel to Cambridge office, as required.
CN Bio Innovations (CN Bio) is a modern life sciences company delivering human-focused research and discovery, enabled by a unique and proven Organ-on-a-Chip platform. We work at the interface of engineering and cell biology to develop human biomimetic platforms for the testing and development of therapeutics for serious human diseases. Using innovative technologies licenced from global leaders, the company is bringing its new Organs-on-a-Chip solutions to life sciences and laboratory instrumentation markets all around the world.
Contract type: Permanent
Hours: Part time
Normal Work Location: Work from Home
Apart from agencies already appointed for this search, recruitment agencies are respectfully asked not to approach the company with candidates for this role.
Email anonymised CV and covering letter (i.e. removing name and gender, to ensure fair selection) to:
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
We are an inclusive employer and value a diverse workforce.