Our mission can be summed up in two words: Precision Biology. Our exacting approach to the study of biological processes will transform industries reliant on biological research, development and manufacturing.
In the past 4 years we have worked on more than 25 projects with pharmaceutical partners to fast-track new healthcare solutions. Projects we are working on right now with partners include:
- Predicting responses of highly human-specific drugs (e.g. gene editing/silencing, immunotherapies, etc),
- Selecting a unique treatment regimen for an individual cancer patient (personalised medicine), and
- Optimising processes to manufacture novel antibody drugs.
We work with the world’s leading scientists
Working closely with partners in industry, government and academia CN Bio’s scientists and engineers collaborate to design sophisticated instruments which improve our understanding of human biology and enable the design of safer medicines and novel diagnostic and theranostic solutions.
Our collaborators have included leading academic groups including the Universities of Oxford, Cambridge, Imperial College London, University College London and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
Who should get in touch
- Pharmaceutical and biotech organisations seeking new and improved ways to enhance the translational relevance of in vitro studies
- Researchers undertaking highly parallel optimisation of cellular biosynthesis
- Academic researchers who share our passion for precision biology, and who have developed relevant technologies which they wish to see commercialised through collaboration with CN Bio (please provide a non-confidential disclosure.)